FNBO Evergreen Credit Card
First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO) is offering a $200 sign up bonus for its Evergreen by FNBO Credit Card. To be eligible, you have to spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 billing cycles from account opening.
FNBO Evergreen Credit Card offers unlimited 2% cash back on all purchases and there is no limit to the amount of cash back you can earn. Cash rewards can be redeemed in various ways and do not expire.
Points can be redeemed for (collectively, the “Rewards”):
- Cash back (in 2,500 point increments equaling $25)
- as a statement credit to the Account,
- an ACH deposit to any checking or savings account
- as a check sent by mail
- Gift cards/certificates
- Other goods and services
FNBO Evergreen Card Bonus Summary
Bonus – $200
Required Spend – $1000 within the first 3 billing cycles from account opening
Additional Offer – 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 billing cycles from account opening
Balance Transfer Fee – 5% of transfer amount ($10 minimum)
Foreign Transaction Fee – 3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars
Offer Expiry – No Information
Annual Fee – $0 (None)
- Roadside Dispatch – Provides 24-hour access to roadside assistance like tire changing, jump starting or towing. The fees for this pay-per-use service are pre-negotiated and available exclusively to Visa card members.
The Fine Print
- You will earn 20,000 bonus points after the first $1,000 in Net Purchases are posted to the Account within the first 3 consecutive billing cycles after the account is opened.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after bonus points are earned for these bonus points to be added to your point balance (Account must be open and enrolled in the Program at that time).
Evergreen by FNBO Credit Card is a flat 2% cash back card which are rare in the current market. It give you 2% cash back on all of your purchases without any bonus or rotating categories or any other limitations. However, there are other 2% cash back cards in the market and Evergreen by FNBO does not stand out. We firmly believe in having no minimums on rewards redemption, especially if one is redeeming for statement credit and we hope FNBO Evergreen Credit Card will consider that.