Chase Instacard Bonus Updates
Update on August 5, 2022 – Chase is now offering only $100 as a sign up bonus for Instacard MasterCard. The $200 bonus was an introductory offer.
Chase Instacart MasterCard
Chase is offering $100 Instacard Credit and one year of free Instacart+ Membership for Chase Instacart MasterCard.
Chase is offering $200 Instacard Credit and one year of free Instacart+ Membership for Chase Instacart MasterCard for the first 10,000 members who get the card before 08/04/2022. Afterwards, the bonus will be reduced to $100 Instacart Credit and one year of free Instacart+ Membership.
Instacard+ is a membership services that offers free delivery orders over $35 per retailers, lowers your service fees on Instacart orders and gives 5% back on pickup orders. It currently costs $99 per year.
Chase Instacart MasterCard offers following cashback:
- Earn 5% Cashback on Instacart app and Instacart.com purchases.
- Earn 5% Cashback on travel purchased through the Chase Travel Center including flights, hotels and more.
- Earn 2% Cashback at restaurants, gas stations, and on select streaming services
- Earn 1% Cashback on all other purchases.
Cashback can be redeemed as statement credit, direct deposit to your checking or savings account, or can be used to book travel. There is no minimum to redeem for cash back. Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
Chase Instacart MasterCard Bonus Summary
Bonus – $100 Instacart Credit
Required Spend – None
Offer Expiry – No mention
Annual Fee – $0 (None)
Foreign Transaction Fees – None
- Purchase Protection – Covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- Extended Warranty Protection – Extends the time period of the U.S. manufacturer’s warranty by an additional year, on eligible warranties of three years or less.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver – Decline the rental company’s collision insurance and charge the entire rental cost to your card. Coverage is provided for theft and collision damage for most cars in the U.S. and abroad. In the U.S., coverage is secondary to your personal insurance.
- Travel Accident Insurance – Card members are eligible to receive accidental death or dismemberment coverage of up to $500,000 when you pay for your air, bus, train or cruise transportation with your card
- Baggage Delay Insurance – Reimburses you for essential purchases like toiletries and clothing for baggage delays over 6 hours by passenger carrier up to $100 a day for 3 days.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement – If you or an immediate family member check or carry on luggage that is damaged or lost by the carrier, you’re covered up to $3,000 per passenger.
- World Elite Concierge – A complimentary 24/7 concierge service that acts as a relentless personal assistant. Reserve that perfect table, locate hard-to-find items and more
The Fine Print
Instacart Credit: This credit card is available to you if you do not currently have the Instacart MasterCard. The account credit will automatically be applied to your Instacart account upon approval. In most instances, your credit will be available immediately upon approval of your application for the Instacart Mastercard credit card (the “Card”); however, in some cases it may take up to 10 days. The account credit offer amount may be used towards any order but service fees, handling fees, delivery fees, other fees, taxes, and/or tips may still apply.
One Year of Complimentary Instacart+ Membership: This credit card is available to you if you do not currently have the Instacart MasterCard. The offer for one year free of Instacart+ is valid only once per account and entitles the primary card member to one free year of an Instacart+ membership upon approval for the Instacart MasterCard.
Excellent card if you use Instacart on a regular basis. Instacart Credit posts immediately upon approval and there is no purchase or spend requirement. Also, Instacart+ memberships is worth $99 per year which is a good bonus.