Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card
Chase is offering $200 sign up bonus for Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card. To be eligible, you have to spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. In addition, you can earn 5% cash back on groceries purchases on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
Chase Freedom Unlimited offers the following cashback:
- Earn 5% on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Earn 3% on dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery services
- Earn 3% on drugstore purchases
- Earn 1.5% on all other purchases
Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open. And there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
Chase Freedom Unlimited Bonus Summary
Bonus – $200 and 5% back on Groceries during first year, up to $12,000
Required Spend – $500 within the first 3 months of account opening
Additional Offer – 0% intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers
Offer Expiry – No Information
Annual Fee – $0 (None)
In case you would like to use our referral link for the exact same offer, here is Our Referral Link
Chase Freedom Unlimited Additional Benefits
- Travel Insurance – The Chase Freedom Unlimited® credit card offers trip cancellation/interruption insurance. For eligible purchases made with your Chase Freedom Unlimited® credit card, you can be reimbursed up to $1,500 per person and $6,000 per trip for your prepaid, non-refundable passenger fares, if your trip is canceled or cut short by sickness, severe weather and other covered situations.
- Purchase Protection – Covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- Extended Warranty Protection – Extends the time period of the U.S. manufacturer’s warranty by an additional year, on eligible warranties of three years or less.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver – Decline the rental company’s collision insurance and charge the entire rental cost to your card. Coverage is provided for theft and collision damage for most cars in the U.S. and abroad. In the U.S., coverage is secondary to your personal insurance.
- Doordash Pass – Complimentary 3 months of DashPass/50% Discounted DashPass from DoorDash for 9 months.
The Fine Print
This product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of this credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of this credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months. You will receive 20,000 bonus points with this bonus offer, which can be redeemed for $200 cash back. To qualify and receive your bonus, you must make Purchases totaling $500 or more during the first 3 months from account opening. (“Purchases” do not include balance transfers, cash advances, travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers or similar cash-like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, race track wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.) After qualifying, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for bonus points to post to your account. To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
Chase Freedom Unlimited is the best card when it comes to the flat 1.5% cash back card. It has the industry standard $200 sign up bonus. In addition to flat 1.5% cash back, it offers 5% cash back on groceries for the first year, up to $12,000 as well as offers 5% on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards and 3% on dining and drugstores purchases.
Also, check out Chase Freedom Flex Card.