Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card
Chase is offering $200 sign up bonus for Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card after spending $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. In addition, you can earn 5% cash back on groceries purchases on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
Chase Freedom Flex offers following cashback:
- Earn 5% on up to $1,500 on combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
- Earn 5% on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Earn 3% on dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery services
- Earn 3% on drugstore purchases
- Earn 1% on all other purchases.
Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open. And there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
Current bonus category can be viewed and activated at Chase website or mobile app or at https://www.chasebonus.com/
5% bonus category for October 1 – December 31, 2022 is:
- Purchases made using PayPal
Chase Freedom Flex Bonus Summary
Bonus – $200 and 5% back on Groceries during first year, up to $12,000
Required Spend – $500 within the first 3 months of account opening
Additional Offer – 0% intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers
Offer Expiry – No Information
Annual Fee – $0 (None)
Link for the Offer
- Travel Insurance – The Chase Freedom Flex® credit card offers trip cancellation/interruption insurance. For eligible purchases made with your Chase Freedom Flex® credit card, you can be reimbursed up to $1,500 per person and $6,000 per trip for your prepaid, non-refundable passenger fares, if your trip is canceled or cut short by sickness, severe weather and other covered situations.
- Purchase Protection – Covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- Extended Warranty Protection – Extends the time period of the U.S. manufacturer’s warranty by an additional year, on eligible warranties of three years or less.
- Cell Phone Protection – Get up to $800 per claim and $1,000 per year in cell phone protection against covered theft or damage for phones listed on your monthly cell phone bill when you pay it with your eligible credit card. Maximum of 2 claims in a 12 month period with a $50 deductible per claim.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver – Decline the rental company’s collision insurance and charge the entire rental cost to your card. Coverage is provided for theft and collision damage for most cars in the U.S. and abroad. In the U.S., coverage is secondary to your personal insurance.
- Doordash Pass – Complimentary 3 months of DashPass/50% Discounted DashPass from DoorDash for 9 months.
Our Review of Best Cash Back Credit Cards
BonusCoach’s List of Best Credit Card Bonus
The Fine Print
This product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of this credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of this credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months. You will receive 20,000 bonus points with this bonus offer, which can be redeemed for $200 cash back. To qualify and receive your bonus, you must make Purchases totaling $500 or more during the first 3 months from account opening. (“Purchases” do not include balance transfers, cash advances, travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers or similar cash-like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, race track wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.) After qualifying, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for bonus points to post to your account. To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
Chase Freedom Flex is the best rotating bonus categories credit card out there in the market. At least one of the two categories are relevant such as groceries, gas or dining. But Chase Freedom Flex has excellent protection features, unheard of on other rotating bonus categories card.
$200 bonus is easy to achieve, plus you get 5% groceries bonus for a year.
Plus the quarterly categories give you a total of 6% bonus – 1% base rate plus 5% quarterly bonus.
Also, check out Chase Freedom Unlimited Card.
1 thought on “$200 + 5% Groceries Chase Freedom Flex Bonus”
Chase Freedom Flex offers 5% total for grocery bonus (1% base + 4% bonus) but 6% on the quarterly bonus (1% base + 5% bonus).