Chase is offering $300 bonus for opening their Business Complete Checking Account and completing qualifying activities. The offer is valid online and at Chase branches and is available nationwide. To be eligible, you need to open their business checking account and complete the following qualifying activities:
- Open a new Chase Business Complete Checking account online or present this offer at your local Chase branch.
- Fund a minimum deposit of new money within 30 days of offer enrollment and maintain that balance for 60 days.
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions* within 90 days of offer enrollment.
Chase Business Checking Bonus Summary
Bonus – $300
Account – Business Complete Checking
Funding Requirement – $2,000
Availability – Nationwide
Offer Expiry –February 16, 2023
Account Fees – $15 monthly (can be waived)
- Open a new Business Checking account online using the link or at Chase branches using the offer code sent to your email.
- Fund a minimum deposit of new money of $2000 within 30 days of offer enrollment and maintain that balance for 60 days.
- Maintain at least this balance for 60 days from the offer enrollment.
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days of offer enrollment. Qualifying transactions include debit card purchases, Chase QuickAccept deposits, Chase QuickDeposit, ACH (Credits), wires (credits and debits), Chase Online Bill Pay.
- Your bonus will be deposited within 15 business days.
Account Fee | How to Avoid It?
Monthly Service Fees is $15 but can be waived through one of the following activities:
- Maintain a $2,000 deposit minimum daily balance
- Spend at least $2,000 on purchases with a Chase Ink® business credit card
- Receive $2,000 in deposits from QuickAccept transactions or other eligible payment solutions
- Link a Chase Private Client checking account
- Provide valid, qualifying proof of military status (active or veteran)
Early Account Termination Fees
There is no early termination fees but Chase mentions that bonus will be deducted if account is closed within six months after offer enrollment.
The Fine Print
Bonus/Account Information: Checking offer is not available to existing Chase business checking customers, local, state or Federal Government entities or agencies, Not for Profit organizations, Political Action Committees, or those with campaign accounts, or whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance within the last 3 years.
*You can receive only one new business checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account. To receive the business checking bonus:
1) Visit a branch or chase.com/business and open a new Chase Business Checking account. To open a Chase Performance Business Checking® (or Chase Performance Business Checking with Interest) account or Chase Platinum Business Checking account, please visit a branch. Accounts are subject to approval.
2) Deposit $2000 new money into your checking account within 30 days of offer enrollment and maintain this balance for 60 days from offer enrollment. The new money cannot be funds held by your business at Chase or its affiliates.
3) Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days of offer enrollment. Qualifying transactions are: debit card purchases, Chase QuickAccept deposits, Chase QuickDeposit, ACH (Credits), wires (credits and debits), Chase Online Bill Pay.
4) After you have completed all the above checking requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus into your new account within 15 days. Offer is good for one-time use. Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and our affiliates are not eligible. Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice. Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
Account Closing: If the checking account is closed by the customer or Chase within six months after offer enrollment, we will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
Chase had recently offered up to $750 bonus which was tiered. The current bonus of $300 is the same as what was offered in the lowest tier previously. You can get $300 by depositing and holding $2,000 for 60 days. Besides, you have to complete 5 qualifying activities (incoming or outgoing ACH or wire or bill payments) which can be easily done as it is free to send and receive ACH and bill payments from Chase Business Checking Account.